We're Looking For a UI Designer to Join Our Award Winning Creative Team!
Magnopus is a VR/AR experience company founded by a diverse team of Oscar-winning artists and technicians. We’re combining storytelling, art, and advanced technologies to create Hollywood caliber augmented reality, virtual reality, and mixed reality experiences in virtual production, education, entertainment, and more.
Recent VR releases:
- Disney Pixar Coco VR
- Blade Runner 2049: Memory Lab
We are working on cutting-edge VR/AR/MR original content, virtual production, and applications which allows people to connect deeper to the world in order to feel touched, inspired, educated, and entertained. We’re seeking YOU a skilled UI Designer to help us bring these experiences to life. As a UI Designer you have the opportunity to create dynamic virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality experiences.
- Collaborating with the team to provide compelling graphic design elements to be used for UI designs, logos, branding, as well as store art, banners and multimedia. Create prototype animations of these designs further explore how they work in motion for various applications.
- Provide UI designs, user flow, and animation transitions while adhering to brand guidelines
- Work with UX team to prototype and translate ideas to functional and beautiful UI designs to the best interest of the user
- Participating in teamwork and communication, to facilitate the development of compelling and cutting edge designs for user interaction and graphic design.
- Ability to take direction and build to specifications as well as give direction and build to your own ideas
Would Be Nice:
- Portfolio demonstrating great attention to detail, clear information hierarchy, purposeful typographic choices, understanding of color theory and understanding contemporary design practices
- Experience designing for 2D and 3D interfaces
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- Animation experience
Software Knowledge and Other Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design or related field
- Experience designing in VR/AR or game development field
- Intermediate skills in each stage of the 3D Art pipeline: Modeling, Texturing, & Rigging
- Basic scripting and game logic in either (or both) Unity and Unreal Engine 4
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Maya or other 3D program
Magnopus employees enjoy benefits and perks such as a generous vacation policy, medical benefits including dental and vision, and access to top-of-the-line technology.